Biased Oasis Biased Oasis

This is an awesome mix of many different musical styles. The Middle Eastern instruments remind me of Gobi's Valley from Banjo Kazooie. Very well done, keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing more.

Spring Showers Spring Showers

Very beautiful. I enjoyed it quite a lot. At some points I'd say drop some octaves, maybe to just add some more flavor if you know what i mean. Just to give it some more range, because that same octave can, at some points, be a little repetitive.

Yet again, beautiful piece. 3.5/5

Untitled Dubstep WIP Untitled Dubstep WIP

Dirty.

I feel i need to clean myself after listenin to this. It's utterly filthy.

Of course..that's a good thing.
I definitely want to see this completed. I can't say too much as i never finish my own songs, but good lord, this is different. I do agree with the Space-Whale, the the high-ends need to be turned down a bit, but other than that, it's awesome. Good job.

or this one? or this one?

Definitely...

this one. Honestly, i only chose it for the variety. GET SOME MEAT IN THAT BEAT! It's sounding empty, and out of sync with your sample. Add some bass line to go along with that Kick, don't just use a Sub-Kick. Or maybe some new samples.

Keep practicing. Using samples in beats is fun, it just takes some practice to get your sample synced to your bpm, and to have your own modifications layered over nicely.

doomshock responds:

thanks :D

this one? this one?

Definitely..

the other one.

Dusbtep Dusbtep

...

You know, I actually can dig this. 55-1:01 could be a hella tight riff if you mixed some drums and bass in with it.
The problems i have with this is your sounds are a bit overpowering, you know? They're dirtier than shit, but tone it down a bit. And add some effects to the lead synth. Keep workin on it!

Check out my music. Aint really dubstep, just lookin for someone to help a brotha out.

P.S. - Boregore's sick.

RawGreen responds:

Ah, I see.
Now this is much more understandable!
thanks much, I will check out your stuff!

Having Sex With Your Gran Having Sex With Your Gran

I think we've ALL been there.

I'm gonna take the instrumentals and composition at face value, minus the fact that the bad instruments were used. It was actually very good. Get new VST's, or new instruments for FL Studio, assuming im right that i can hear that BooBass from miles away.

Actually enjoyed it! 8/10

Clear [Rezurrection] Clear [Rezurrection]

Solid.

When i heard the intro, I envisioned this in some car commercial. (it's a compliment)

What you have is good, a nice structure to it. I especially like the way you introduced the synth to the beat. I think it has room for improvement, such as a variation of the melody, maybe even a higher-pitched synth as kind of a background synth. Also, that second saw sound you have seems a little over-powering, so maybe you could tone that down in the slightest touch.

Overall though, i think this could be great!
8/10
4/5

ReziUze responds:

Lol, car commercials ftw. Yeah I'm really bad with the whole balancing of sounds thing (as you can tell when the main synth comes in). I guess the melody could do with some variation. Thanks for the review!

FF | Abyssal FF | Abyssal

pro.

smooth, clear. everything mixed together well.
i could see this being professional, man. keep it up.
10/10
5/5

freddyfinger responds:

thanks a lot, really appreciate it!!!